(PDF 99 KB)
POSITION TITLE: Production Assistant
- 3-4 Days per week, Mon – Fri
- Casual Position, flexible hours
- Location: Alexandrina Cheese Company Production Room,
37 Sneyd Rd, Mt Jagged, SA, 5210
The position will assist the Cheese Maker with the whole process of cheese making including cleaning & cheese room care following HACCP Quality Assurance systems. The position offers a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding employee to be involved in this small family business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of personal and workplace cleanliness at all times
- Assist in preparing the production room for cheese making
- Assist with the cleaning of manufacturing equipment prior and post production
- Assist Cheese Maker when necessary during production
- Wax, cut and prepare cheese for sale
- Produce and package dairy products
- Maintain Cheese Room cleanliness and organisation
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to work well with others
- Personal motivation, initiative & a positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to maintain computer and written records using excel and word
- Be able to identify & solve problems, manage time and make decisions
- High level of organisational skills
- Can cope with manual handling work, including lifting
- Must have a Current Drivers Licence
- Senior First Aid Certificate (desirable, not essential)
A high importance is placed on communication, teamwork and loyalty.
Experience in food industry is preferable, however not essential.
Experience and knowledge of cheese making is not a pre-requisite as in-house training is offered.
Please email your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 6th Sept 2019, 5pm.
ph (08) 8554 9566 fax (08) 8554 9666
37 Sneyd Rd, MOUNT JAGGED, SA, 5210
PO BOX 670 MOUNT COMPASS, SA, 5210